logo

Vita Student Cardiff

The 20th development from the UK’s leading student property brand.

PRIME LOCATION

In Cardiff city centre and just 5 minutes’ walk from Cardiff University

UNDERSUPPLIED CITY

Over 25,000 students looking for PBSA in Cardiff

FULLY MANAGED

Property managed by award-winning management team

LOW DEPOSIT

Pay 30% reservation & 70% on completion

INVESTMENT OVERVIEW

401 purpose-built student apartments

Industry-leading brand and proven investment model

6.5% NET yields assured for 3 years

Reserve with just 30% and pay remaining 70% on completion

Prices from £143,000

THE UK’S ELITE STUDENT PROPERTY BRAND. THE UK’S FASTEST GROWING STUDENT PROPERTY CITY.

Home to three universities and a rising population of international students, Cardiff was strategically chosen to be our next Vita Student city. With a shortfall of purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) offering easy access to both Cardiff University, the city’s Russell Group institution, and the main shopping streets and leisure hotspots of Cardiff city centre, demand for this development is already huge. Vita Student Cardiff will become one of the most eagerly awaited developments in the city – driving tenant demand for your apartment.

A PRIME LOCATION DEMANDED BY CARDIFF’S STUDENTS

The majority of Cardiff’s students don’t currently live near the city centre. Low supply also means that they are forced to live further away from Cardiff University than they’d like to. Vita Student Cardiff bridges this gap between work and play: next to Cardiff university, within 5 minutes’ walk of the city’s main landmarks and shopping streets, in the very heart of the CF10 city centre postcode. Vita Student Cardiff is the location the city’s students are demanding – a location chosen to increase your rental returns.

OVER 25,000 STUDENTS IN CARDIFF LOOKING TO LIVE IN PROPERTY LIKE THIS

40,000 students study in Cardiff, with international student numbers at Cardiff University growing at a faster rate than the UK average. There’s been a 137% increase in demand for PBSA in Cardiff, but currently there are 2.5 students for every 1 PBSA property available; 25,354 students can’t find the property they want. This is driving returns for investors in the city. Rent growth in Cardiff in 2017/18 (8.5%) was the fastest of any UK city, while average yields (5.59%) are among the highest nationally. This is where you can achieve some of the highest returns from student property in the UK right now.

BE PART OF A GBP 53 BILLION INVESTMENT SECTOR

British universities are among the most highly regarded globally and, when student numbers increase, so does the demand for high quality accommodation. There’s been a 70% increase in international students in the UK in the last decade and a 68% rise in demand for purpose-built student accommodation in just six years. With performance not determined by wider economic factors, UK student property is one of the strongest investments you can make.

INVEST NOW

Subscribe to our newsletter

Please enter your name and email address

By submitting your details via this online form you agree to be contacted via email/phone/SMS by Select Property Group in relation to its property investment brands.

There was an error with your subscription. Please try again.
Thank you for subscribing. You will now be fully informed of all investment property news and insights.